Saturday 14 November 2015

Hypocrisy of International organizations

#FranceAttack 2015 is really a very tragic incident and condemnable terrorist attack. Man innocent people died and hundred’s are injured. But I want to ask some questions from the world, what is the value of people of Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Libya, Burma, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen and some regions of Middle East? Are not they human? Why are they treated as Aliens? Why there is no international movement against terrorist attacks in these countries? I am Pakistani and I represent my Nation, I feel the problems and grieve of my nation from the core of my heart. My heart weeps whenever there is some terrorist attack on any community because the people, who die, are humans, and Islam teaches humanity.
In December 2014, The Army public school Peshawar was attacked by terrorists, there were 147 children martyred. They were innocent, they were our future, they were the shining stars of our nation, but who cares? International organizations just spoke the two lines of condemnation and then “SILENCE”. And now, 137 people died, who were enjoying their life, and terrorists didn’t care about their parents, their children and their loved ones. Terrorism has not religion but this cruel ISIS pretends to be Muslim to distort the real face of Muslims and Islam.
I request to the world, please do not discriminate, because this discrimination leads to hatred and hatred leads to the destruction of nations. Terrorism affects all of us, do not act and react like be Westerns, Europeans, Americans or French, act like “humans”. Muslims are not week, so do not take them “for granted”.

I pray to Allah to save this world from the scourge of terrorism and save every human. 

No comments:

Post a Comment